Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
Why Should You Implement an SEO Strategy?
Because Visibility and Accessibility Matter!
- The top three results get the most attention. Page rank almost always equates to page views.
- Keyword strategies allow you to better understand what your audience is searching.
- Search engines are the most popular method of inquiry. Google accounts for up to two-thirds of all search traffic.
- A properly executed SEO strategy can help you save on your marketing expenditure in the long run.
- A poorly executed SEO plan can be seen as “link manipulation” and penalize your search ranking.
How does this differ from PPC?
- Unlike PPC, a strong SEO strategy can help you draw more long term visits to your site.
- Search ranking isn’t paid for; instead it is built through careful link management and strong content.
- While SEO leads are not as warm as PPC Leads, they are more plentiful and earlier in the customer acquisition cycle.
How visible is your site to prospective customers? Fill out the form to the right and find out for free!